EU4 - Victorum Universalis Needs To Be Stopped!

EU4 - Victorum Universalis Needs To Be Stopped!

Discord: https://discord.gg/ksDjjUhKHd
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRedHawkYT
Victorum Universalis Mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2493326161

In this video titled EU4 - Victorum Universalis Needs To Be Stopped! we take a look at the Victorum Universalis mod for Europa Universalis 4. Victorum Universalis - Total Conquest is a Grand strategy overhaul and Total Conquest mod for EU4. This mod builds on the previous mod structures of BT & The Conquest of Paradise mods by adding to and expanding upon what was already there. Victorum Universalis is a 4X genre mod in that it allows the player to explore, expand, exploit & exterminate all those before them through political actions and by means of conquest on a grand strategy scale. With features such as an extended timeline, a bigger map with more provinces and nations, new tech groups, navigable rivers, revamped cultures and religions and more! This is my eleventh video in my "Needs To Be Stopped" series where I review and showcase mods for EU4. Victorum Universalis has consistently been one if the most popular moods for EU4 in the recent months and it does work with EU4 1.31 Leviathan. Of course, this is an excellent mod that I think was worth doing a video about, and a mod that you should definitely check out for yourself. So I hope you can enjoy my EU4 Mod Showcase video. If you want to play Victorum Universalis for yourself you can check out the link I have provided. Let me know what other mods I should check out and leave a comment below.

#eu4 #europauniversalis4 #eu4VictorumUniversalis

eu4europa universalis 4eu4 mod

Post a Comment

0 Comments