Female 👩‍🎤version sad ☹️song ankho me😭 ansu dil 💖me hai duwaye 🤲status video 😢By My 🌟 Starting

Female 👩‍🎤version sad ☹️song ankho me😭 ansu dil 💖me hai duwaye 🤲status video 😢By My 🌟 Starting

Female 👩‍🎤version sad ☹️song ankho me😭 ansu dil 💖me hai duwaye 🤲status video 😢By My 🌟 Starting


-------- -------❤️ 😭 🥰 💋 -------- ----------

(Whatsapp status video
Sad song status video
Romantic song status video
Love song status video
Nursing status video
Dr. status video
Full screen whatsapp status video
Couple status video
Along status video
Breakup status video)
🙏🙏🙏 👍👍👍👏👏👏👌👌👌🎶🎶🎶

Disclaimer-
Video is for educational purposes only.copyright Disclaimer under section 107of the copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Non-profit educational or personal use video
the balance in favour of fair use

🙏❤️👍👍😀😀😀👌👌❤️🙏

Movie: Paayal (1992)
Song: Mohabbat Na karna
Starcast: Bhagyashree, Himalaya, Ect
Music Director: Nadeem Shravan
Lyrics: Sameer
Singer: Sadhana Sargam, Kumar Sanu
Music on-Music Bank
Producer & Director: Mahendra Shah Copyright : Priya music

EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
ALL the Rights of the "SAID SONG" are for Perpetual, permanent and Forever.
Copyright : Priya music

#PriyaVideosSongs #MohabbatNaKarna #NadeemShravan .

#PriyaVideoExclusive #JungleeLover #PriyaMusic

Female👩‍🎤version☹️song

Post a Comment

0 Comments