Minimalism vs Essentialism "Why I never made the leap over?" | Minimalist's Perspective

Minimalism vs Essentialism "Why I never made the leap over?" | Minimalist's Perspective

Hey There My Handsome and Pretty Cobras!

Today’s video is "Minimalism vs Essentialism "Why I never made the leap over?" | Minimalist's Perspective "
xoxo
Mignon Cobra



One Time Donation:
Paypal: mignoncobra5@gmail.com

PATREON
If you wish to help support my journey, any donation to my PATREON would be so appreciated!
https://www.patreon.com/mignoncobraTV

SOCIAL MEDIA
wordpress http://www.mignoncobra.wordpress.com/
instagram https://www.instagram.com/mignoncobra/

JOIN THE COBRA'S NEST:
OCT 3RD 2020 - 400 subscribers
NOV 10TH 2020 - 500 subscribers
NOV 29TH 2020- 600 subscribers
JAN 8TH 2021 - 700 subscribers
MAR 28TH 2021 - 800 subscribers
JULY 12TH 2021 - 900 subscribers

WHO AM I?
My name is Mignon Cobra and I make minimalist videos. I used to be a really big hoarder and waste ALL my money on just buying more and more things, because I wasn't living a fulfilling life. I had a void in myself, and I thought if I bought more things, I'd be happier.

Once I discovered financial education, I started taking care of my money and stopping buying stuff. And once I stopped buying stuff, I discovered minimalism. And I discovered to embrace all the things that made me happy, such as learning languages, traveling the world, educating myself, making videos, taking care of my health and giving more than I took.

So if you wanna come along for the ride, let's get it, let's go!

minimalismminimalisthow to live a minimalist lifestyle

Post a Comment

0 Comments