Pieces July 16 to 31, 2021: Large Amount of Money from Investment, what to do?? Time for a nap???

Pieces July 16 to 31, 2021: Large Amount of Money from Investment, what to do?? Time for a nap???

Reaching out for help: Accepting donations for having to move from WA to MN due to unexpected unemployment. Your donation is sooo appreciated, even if just $1, and will assist my family with not becoming homeless in the next 3 weeks. (I feel like I am begging for money, and I am so sorry for doing so, I just don't know what else to do but to reach out and ask for help......)
paypal.me/heavenlyvisionstarot

**Now offering personal readings. Current Special: 1 question - 3 card spread for $10, or, a general reading, 25 to 30 minutes long, for $35.** Email me at heavenlyvisionstarot@gmail.com for more.

Pieces July 16 to 31, 2021 tarot energies for Sun, Moon, Rising and Venus.

Black Tourmaline for cleansing, purification, grounding, higher energies and vibrations.
https://amzn.to/3iwL3Kk

Your crystal for the first two weeks in July: Kyanite
https://amzn.to/3joFOZ7

White Sage Incent Sticks
https://amzn.to/3uvLv9u

As a partner on the Amazon Affiliate Program I may earn a commission if you purchase recommended items.

OrganizationMessage: "Purpose, planning, efficiency, Now come to me so easily ."

Mindful Message (author unknown)
Expressing Love: "Today I notice the things I appreciate about the people in my life. I take a moment to send them love and to wish them well. My love is infinite, and it feels great to express it."

My name is Tanja and I have been reading tarot cards since 2006.  In addition I started to develop my gift of Psychic Touch.  If you see me "rubbing" my cards, it is my way of getting messages and reading energies, I often do so without knowing I am actually doing it. 😊

I am new to YouTube, so please be kind as I am still learning how to create and post videos. I am here to reach more individuals, grow my channel and assist those who need help in the area of healing.

Tarot readings are not predictions, but rather energies, that once you are aware off them, you can use to create and manifest your wildest dreams.

Please feel free to comment, like and/or subscribe.

Disclaimer:
All information provided in this reading/video should be considered for entertainment purposes only. Readings are not predictions and no accuracy of a reading can be given. No refunds. Each and every viewer is responsible for his or her own life choices and decisions.

Peace, love and light!

Tanja

Pieces2021:Large

Post a Comment

0 Comments