Well I Wasn't Prepared for This... - Doki Doki Literature Club Plus - Side Stories! (Trust: 2)

Well I Wasn't Prepared for This... - Doki Doki Literature Club Plus - Side Stories! (Trust: 2)

God dammit, Sayori... she may be small, but she hits in the feels like a freight train!

SPOILERS! This is the re-release of a very intense psychological horror game, to which I know the story of. If you are new to DDLC, I implore you to seek out an appropriately blind experience as you see fit before joining me here.

Sadly, I know everything about Doki Doki Literature Club. But that doesn't mean when the game gets ported to the Nintendo Switch, I can't pull it up for a fun little ride of my own! Welcome everyone- I'm joining the Doki Doki Literature Club PLUS with Bonus Content including brand new Side Stories! Join me as we learn more about Sayori, Natsuki, Yuri, and, of course, Monika in this *cute* little visual novel!

Consider supporting the channel by becoming a Patron!
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/DarkfoolDave

#DokiDokiLiteratureClub #DDLC #JustMonika
********************************************************************

Instagram: @DarkfoolDave

Twitter: @DarkfoolDave

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DarkfoolDave

Personal Instagram: @DaveDoesThingz

darkfooldavedarkfooldave reactionjust monika

Post a Comment

0 Comments