Don't Worry Girl - Sandra Small

Don't Worry Girl - Sandra Small

Peace & Love beautiful people,

Hope you had a slamming day! Tending to priorities, family, needs and meditating your worries away and knowing that worrying will never make things better. It vibrates fear. Sometimes fear jump starts us though and people work great that way. I realize, the less serious I take myself (about being and sharing "perfection") the more love & respect I have for myself. I am not perfect. I admit it, just working toward it :D If we never fail at things, how will we ever learn? Also, by sharing our learning experiences, someone may be inspired and inspiration is everything!

Sooo, I won't be live streaming tonight. I will be practicing for an event, so instead, I decided to share the full @The Transmute™ Community (Now at www.thetransmuteacademy.com) midterm performance. It took weeks to troubleshoot this and get it prepped to sound so clear. So here's to the first step in a long journey of incorporting a new system of creating and performing as an option. I had so much fun doing this and will keep working on other aspects and add new and old compositions to the rig.

This is keeping me sane at the moment!

Thanks for stopping by to vibe with me and drop a line to tell me how you're feeling.

Love,
SS

Don'tWorrySandra

Post a Comment

0 Comments