Roblox The Mimic Chapter 4 Is Incredibly Fearful...

Roblox The Mimic Chapter 4 Is Incredibly Fearful...

The Chapter you all been waiting for.

Follow My Twitter - @whoisronaldoo
Talk to me on Discord - https://discord.gg/nWqgwZR
Follow my Instagram - @ronaldoplayzz

Game: https://www.roblox.com/games/6243699076/CHAPTER-4-The-Mimic?

Today on Roblox I got my friends to beat the mimic chapter 4 with me. It was so scary! There was so many screaming and crying in this video. We were brave enough to beat this horror game. We had to solve and collect items from the scariest maze we even had to find one code and grab a butterfly and a sword to beat the boss fight called "Sama". Her puppets is what got us into this mess.

@OpFire @XtraFadeX @Royal GalaXy @Abiss

Not Roblox, But Brookhaven or Adopt Me or Bloxburg. This is called "The Mimic" which is known as the most horror game in ROBLOX history with The Most Brave Boys Ever. Totally wasn't scared.

the mimicthe mimic robloxroblox horror game

Post a Comment

0 Comments