Sagittarius ♐️ AUGUST. THIS NEW LOVE ❤️❤️IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS !!!WOW WOW WOW

Sagittarius ♐️ AUGUST. THIS NEW LOVE ❤️❤️IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS !!!WOW WOW WOW

All Signs Daily ♉️♑️♈️⛎♌️♊️♋️♎️♍️♏️♐️♒️

GENERAL READINGS♈️♑️♒️♋️♍️♌️♏️♊️♉️⛎♓️♐️

About me:
I have been reading tarot for many years. I am an intuitive, I read the cards but I feel the energy through my guides and angels. I am a mom of 4 grown sons and a very proud mom. I am a Taurus with moon in Scorpio.

My hope is to share my gift with whoever needs to hear it.

I also offer 30 minute personal readings. To schedule a personal reading, email me at tarotwithmichele@gmail.com

Donations appreciated.
Venmo: @gigitarot88
Instagram: @gigi_tarot88
Email.
Tarotwithmichele@gmail.com to schedule a reading

Please take what resonates and leave what doesn’t behind. Not every reading will resonate with every person

***DISCLAIMER***
GiGi Tarot does not offer any financial, love, legal or medical advice. This video is for entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own life decisions

Ariestaurusgemini

Post a Comment

0 Comments