πŸ€―πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🍼100 Baby Challenge - Ep4 πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🍼🀯 | 🚽 The Loo Fam 🚽 | πŸ‘©πŸ»‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ» 同100ε€‹ι™Œη”ŸδΊΊη”Ÿ100個B πŸ‘ΆπŸ» | Sims 4

πŸ€―πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🍼100 Baby Challenge - Ep4 πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🍼🀯 | 🚽 The Loo Fam 🚽 | πŸ‘©πŸ»‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ» 同100ε€‹ι™Œη”ŸδΊΊη”Ÿ100個B πŸ‘ΆπŸ» | Sims 4

πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ’¬ Please comment down below if you want to nominate names for my babies!!

I filmed this episode before the last episode was uploaded so if you nominated baby names, I will check them out for the next video!
~~~

I realized this video is relatively short... So I decided to upload it a week earlier so you guys don't have to wait as long!! I try to upload every other Sunday~
~~~

I’m attempting the 100 baby challenge in the Sims 4!! This is gonna be a crazy long journey of seducing 100 men and taking care of 100 babies… 😡‍πŸ’«

#sims4 #sims #simschallenge #100babychallenge #100baby

Samantha'sDocumentary

Post a Comment

0 Comments