How Does My Business Choose a Reputable "IT" Company? Your Marketing Dr. Responds

How Does My Business Choose a Reputable "IT" Company? Your Marketing Dr. Responds

How Does My Business Choose a Reputable "IT" Company? Your Marketing Dr. Responds
Learn more at: www.yourmarketingdr.com
Dean Renfro Of Your Marketing Dr 888-628-2454 Answers the question often asked by clients about having a reputable IT company for their networking and computer needs.

Are you looking for some much needed help? When it comes to marketing services, don't be intimidated by your search. It can be easy when you know what questions to ask. Today's local expert in marketing services will help you gain insight on finding the right fit that will empower you to make the perfect decision.

Hey, thanks for coming by and doing this interview today. You know, I really, uh, one of the things I think that oftentimes for businesses as they expand and they begin to need more internal, you know, technology inside their business, uh, they need to monitor their emails better. They need to, they need to network computers together. So they're not redundant with their information. You know, that, that becomes, I think really important for, for, for a business owner. Uh, and I, and I, you know, I get it. I mean, as you think about it as like, well, who do I call for that? And who does that? Uh, and I think that there are some tips that a business owner needs to know or understand some, some guidelines that they could have, and just share a couple with you first to, first of all, I think the big element that you need to pay attention to as a business owner is reviews.

What, what are other people, what are other businesses say about that business and their type of work? Because, you know, when you talk about, uh, internal it work and networking your computers and connected to the internet on the outside, that's, it's real important that all your information gets guarded and you, you want people who have a stellar reputation, you don't want somebody that's shady. Second. I think it's important to find out, you know, their uptime as far as how well do they take care of their customers? How quick are they on, you know, on somebody's case, if there's a problem, cause things happen. I mean, it's, everything's mechanical computers go down networks, quit servers, stop working, you know, things get corrupted, uh, somebody in the office download something, they should have downloaded. And first thing you know, everything's out. So it's important, I think, to find out what kind of service program that your networking company has.

And, you know, one of, one of the things that I've found is I, that's not what I do, you know, but, but I, I, I'm connected to some great guys. And it's Houston in Houston here in the Houston area who work all over the United States and helping small businesses do that. And you can go to https://hcans.com and find some great guys. Dan is the owner and his son, Brad work together with all their technicians. And I know several of them who, who provide great service and they can give you guidance and all the things that you order. So go to hcans.com and learn about what you can do there. I thanks for the interview today. Appreciate it.

Now. That's pretty incredible. Isn't it. With the right approach to finding the best professional, the choice is clear. Are you hoping to learn more? Today's expert can be reached at the number on your screen. See you next time.

#marketing
#marketingtips
#smallbusinessmarketing
#itservices
#onlinereviews
#videomarketing

For more information on this topic can contact Dean Renfro at:
Your Marketing Dr
888-628-2454
www.yourmarketingdr.com

888-628-2454Dean RenfroDean Renfro Your Marketing Dr

Post a Comment

0 Comments