I do not know what you freaks r assuming, however I could not answer NO calls ! I was working out!

I do not know what you freaks r assuming, however I could not answer NO calls ! I was working out!

Working the FYK out!! Something I highly doubt any of you out of shape 60 something year old's do! Plus I should never ever had been able to move from my neck down....... ((((((((ONLY I DETERMINE WHAT I DO!)))))))) Waiting for me to prissy up is gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOnG WAIT! BTW-
I am way too smart to answer a number that has no name. Nor do I answer to an international call that only shows the country from which it is called from ( MAYBE @ That?) YOU ANSWER THEM FOR ME DUMB AZZ HOLEZ!
I PREFER TO KICK AZZ!!!!= I was born this way! MY WORK OUTS DO NOT GET DISTURBED!
YOU PREFER TO BE SCAMMED! I PREFER TO OUT SMART YOU! EVERYSINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR!

freaksassuming,however

Post a Comment

0 Comments