PK XD HALLOWEEN - A BIG SURPRISE! LOOKING FOR THE EXPERTS
How am I going to manage to make this Surprise? After all, everything is still a secret? I know, I need the help of Halloween experts!! Okay, fine Tatata but where will I find them? Since no one in my FX Family can know about this surprise, much less Bob! Wow, now I got a BUG, who can help me?
I know the new PK XD Halloween event update is SCARYING WONDERFUL... The magic wands, each with a spell... must have been a gift from that MAGIC that met with the ADMIN, remember? They talked about the fact that the Universe had left the orbit of the Star that illuminates us, that is, the SUN. Oh, and remember brothers BUGG and WILLY stalking Gossip? Yeah, these two got ready, because they love Halloween, and made a prank like that! They hatched a plan to steal the Sun on the first Halloween night in the Universe, so we don't have Day in HALLOWEEN. So a Convention of Magic, was created to understand what kind of spell could make the sun disappear? That's why we have Witches, vampires, werewolves, magicians and even zombies in the PK XD Universe, all united to unravel this mystery. It was then that the mighty GOD, the ADmin, came into contact with a Magic that participated in this Convention, and the two discovered that the Universe was outside the orbit of the Sun, and had not been cursed. The Admin then created a physical system to put us back into the Sun's orbit, which requires the mass production of centrifugal force. And thankfully the Admin had the help of the witches, who made their brooms available so that everyone could join the game and generate this strength through the broom race in circular paths.
In addition, these magical beings brought new pets, which are here to stay, a BLACK CAT and the Manticore.
And the gifts we get? Do you remember those mood swings of Admin and GOSSIP? The witches presented us with mischief potions to lighten the mood of anyone and everyone who gets cranky in the absence of sunlight. Potions have different effects and are designed to stimulate joy and fun in the PK XD Universe. Amazing, isn't it?
But what about my Halloween surprise?
So, I've already researched a lot about all the HALLOWEEN legends, watched movies, read books with stories, and even the origin of Halloween I found out… But for everything to be perfect, I need those EXPERTS, people who experience this experience every year to Celebrate HALLOWEEN and who love PK XD game around the world! So I'm sure this will be one of the biggest challenges I've ever faced. Mainly, because I'm without my adventure partner, Bob, haaaaa and without my FX FAMILY that I love so much, since everything is a surprise, right?
I had an idea, what if I go on a trip around the world without them noticing? Yes! What if I explore every country on Planet Earth, every place that celebrates HALLOWEEN? And so make new friends? What if they help me? What if they want to join the FX family? What if they're HALLOWEEN PARTIES EXPERTS?? Yesmmmm! That would be AMAZING, THE ULTIMATE, Amazing!!
The moment has arrived, the moment has arrived! I'm ready for this adventure, and you??? ARE YOU ALL READY? Hi, I'm TATATA FX, creator PK XD, I live in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Copacabana, and I need your help to find the EXPERTS in HALLOWEEN! OOPS, but what if you're already a HALLOWEEN EXPERT? Ahahah, so I really need your help! Because I want to create the most legendary HALLOWEEN PK XD PARTY of all time, the entire universe, the entire BLUE planet! aiiiinnn, Can I count on you? To help me, just send me in the comments of this video, saying what country you are from, and your ideas for creating the most legendary Halloween party in PK XD! SHARE FOR EVERYONE! And let's explore this universe together, make new friends and experience new adventures. Are you a HALLOWEEN EXPERT, WILL I CHOOSE YOUR IDEA? WELL I'll tell you everything in the next video! Kisses, I love you!
Member:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaxOrYl5LffxhYDouQbekaQ/join
🍍Sponsor: https://abacashi.com/p/tatataebob
Tatata e Bob: https://linktr.ee/tatataebob
Be a FX🚀
Subscribe, like, comment and share!
REAL LIFE PK XD:. https://youtu.be/mSoIe-Iu6aU
Biggest live of PK XD: https://youtu.be/8G-AANqya4Q
ADMIN talked with us: https://youtu.be/emqQBIVJfU0
Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLdrAsu2vjKsi_TBYlQpc6vj4gSJXsOMF
Plasylist PK XD: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLdrAsu2vjKv9qmMXEiE3m-FNbfzIUoSU
💙💜💛❤️💚 Lives 🕕 6:18 pm Brasil. Monday to Friday!
🙏 Thank you for what hing this video!😅. Stay happy, safe and healthy. Love you❤️
#pkxdhalloween #halloweenpkxd #pkxd
🎮 Play PK XD with us:
🔴 TatataFX#000
🔴 BobFX#000
📲 PK XD - DOWNLOAD HERE: https://pkxd.page.link/mtyjJ
#tatataebob #tatatafx #bobx #tatatafxpkxd #bobfxpkxd #tatatafx000 #bobfx000 #pkxdgame #pkxduniverse #pkxdnewupdate #pkxdenglish #tatatafx #bobfx #000
0 Comments