Rainbow Six Siege Moments that will make you laugh (possibly)

Rainbow Six Siege Moments that will make you laugh (possibly)


Description:
I played R6 Siege with my friends and it was weird and awesome, I had alot of fun making this video and recording it, so that's nice. :)

Hashtags:
#r6siege #funnymoments

SOCIALS

Twitch: twitch.tv/itsdavidttv
Discord: https://discord.gg/MuGY3RuQRz

Who am I? Well, my name's David, I'm a YouTube content creator looking to have some fun. I've made videos before but, they were bad, REAL BAD. So, I wanted to go back into it, probably the best decision I've made internet wise, so yeah!
If you could, subscribe! And put post notis on if you want to get notifed whenever I upload!


PFP by @femboyhorror on PicRew

Wow! You made it to the bottom of the description! Here's a burger! 🍔

- David (ItsDavid)

rainbow six siegerainbow six siege funny momentsr6 siege

Post a Comment

0 Comments