Randall Park -A corporation is a person?!!!!

Randall Park -A corporation is a person?!!!!

Another deepfake-impression video short by Eric DeRise, EdD(c).
These are not real celebrities. These are celebrity parodies made with a deepfake app and my impressions.
I use the app, Impressions.app, in order to create my deepfakes. This is an awesome app for an impressionist like myself. It even opened me up to impressions that I didn't know that I could do.
I've been doing impressions since I was a kid. I used this skill to go into voice over work as well as stand up comedy, and toured the United States as well as Canada until I became a dad. (Babies need their daddy at home too). So, I got into education, and now create educational media as an instructional designer/video producer and professor of Communications.
But I can't stop doing impressions, so, I create deepfakes for fun. I comment on politics and current events. Sometimes I'm hoping to make you laugh, and other times I'm hoping to make you think. Either way, I hope you enjoy them. Please, send me a comment. I want to know what you think of these. If you like them -GREAT! If you don't like them -no problem. It's still feedback. Have an AWESOME DAY! :)
#DRDERISE

Randallcorporationperson?!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments