Sister Made It Clear I'm Not Priority To Her But Now She Gets In Trouble & Calls Me First Bc Family

Sister Made It Clear I'm Not Priority To Her But Now She Gets In Trouble & Calls Me First Bc Family

My sister always skipped my important life events because she didn't have time for my birthdays, wedding, baby shower or anything else. She made it clear I'm not a priority to her and she always choose her friends over family. Time passed and now she got in trouble. She needs money and support so she immediately calls me to what she can get.

#redditcutcontact #aitasisterstory #aitafamily

If you want your story removed from a video, please email me at ask.elana.yt@gmail.com

Submit your stories and chat with me at ask.elana.yt@gmail.com

redditreddit storiesask reddit

Post a Comment

0 Comments