VA Benefits Scams: VA Consultants Prey on Disabled Veterans

VA Benefits Scams: VA Consultants Prey on Disabled Veterans

#VAConsultant #VAScammer
It is very easy for a VA consultant or veteran benefits scammer to access your private information. Once they have your social security number and your date of birth they call
800-827-1000
Push 1 to transfer from the veterans health administration to the veteran's benefits administration
Push 1 to access your payment information
Enter your date of birth and your social security number and a recorded line will tell you the amount of your last VA disability check and what date you were paid.


00:00 Introduction
00:25 What is a VA Consultant or VA Scammer?
1:53 Am I tangled up with a Veterans Benefits Scammer?
3:45 Live phone call accessing veterans benefits data
8:20 How your access your VA benefits over the phone



馃數 It’s Time To Get Serious About Your Veterans Benefits!
❇️ SUPERCHARGE your VA CLAIM!
馃 Sign up for Boot Camp http://www.combatcraig.com



馃帴 I hold regular Private LIVE group STRATEGY SESSIONS on ZOOM where BOOT CAMP Members can interact with me! This is unlike any of my Live Broadcasts.

☎️ Do you need to ask me a question? There’s also an exclusive BOOT CAMP email address to reach me, Combat Craig, directly! 馃檹馃槉

✳️ I’m not accredited with the VA or I couldn’t be giving out the info I give you as they’d muzzle me! I make sure to surround myself with the best and very knowledgeable folks. And I’m constantly researching what’s current and relevant with the VA. I encourage you to check on my reputation as a straight shooter within the Veteran community.

馃 I created a few playlists for you to check out below

馃 Maximize Your Veterans Benefits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOdymv4wCJk&list=PLY54MIiG8UeLwagfWOPBfKw64ITZazhMh

馃挵 How To File A VA Claim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIaNEQPAPA&list=PLY54MIiG8UeI63Fqi7ImojMCIfWgC0Hmj

✅ Easiest VA Disability Claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvR5j0mhxh4&list=PLY54MIiG8UeJKfI3-fm1NkLwaXKn5Jwmm

VA ConsultantVA scammerVeterans Benefits Scammer

Post a Comment

0 Comments