The Myth of the "30 Calorie Surplus" | Maingaining vs. Bulking

The Myth of the "30 Calorie Surplus" | Maingaining vs. Bulking

Trying to effectively bulk on an extra rice cake's worth of calories per day is silly, but some people are convinced that they can keep getting bigger over time without ever having to put on any body fat or cut down.

Follow me on Instagram @bgagefitness

Have a Fitness (or Non-Fitness related) Question?
Reach out to me on Instagram or in the comments!
I'll try to provide the best information I can or point you in the right direction to find the information for yourself. Whether its a small concern, or maybe you want more detailed help, I always want to help out as much as I can. Even, if you just want to bounce an idea off of somebody, I'm an open book. Consider it an open invitation for free advice or "coaching" to whatever extent I can.

DISCLAIMER:
I, Brendan Gage, am not a medical practitioner. None of the information I discuss in my content should be taken as medical advice. Talk to your doctor before doing anything that may have an impact on your individual health.

CalorieSurplus"Maingaining

Post a Comment

0 Comments