Central Florida Fair 2022! Fun Rides, Fair Food, Shows, Haunted House & Carnival Midway Tour!

Central Florida Fair 2022! Fun Rides, Fair Food, Shows, Haunted House & Carnival Midway Tour!

Join me for a visit to the Central Florida Fair 2022 - The Greatest Carnival on the Planet! I take you on a tour of the fair, including the midway full of rides, where we ride some fun favorites including thrill rides, silly rides, fun house and the Haunted House of course, watch some cool shows like the High Flying Pages Aerial Thrill Show and the KTS Action Sports BMX Show, have a bite to eat and drink as I show you the fun fair food that's on offer, and we take in a BEAUTIFUL sunny Florida day! The Central Florida Fair was founded in 1910 and is celebrating it's 110th year, so I had to give it some extra love this year! Hope you enjoy a beautiful sunny Florida day out at the fair with me! Thanks for watching!


Welcome to Super Enthused! My name is Jackie and I bring you along as we visit fun and unique travel destinations, theme parks and attractions, road trips, resort tours and so much more. I hope you enjoy the videos, thanks for being here! ❤️

for more info: www.superenthused.com

super enthusedsuper enthused jackiecentral florida fair

Post a Comment

0 Comments