Inappropriately Baking Cloud Bread

Inappropriately Baking Cloud Bread

I found this recipe online from a lovely lady named 'maan vlog'. I butchered it, I recon. But, it still tasted nice. Follow along.

🍞 Ingredients 🍞
2 Egg Whites
1 Tbsp Sugar
1.5 Tsp Corn Flour

💻 Connect on Social Media 💻
🔴 Instagram: @tastelessbaker
🔵 Facebook: @tastelessbaker

🦹‍♂️ About The Channel 🦹‍♂️
This channel is about baking... inappropriately. I'm completely tasteless. If you are quite marshmallowy on the inside and sensitive to naughty words and images. I wouldn't hang around here...

Also, if you are under the age of 18 I wouldn't suggest watching any videos from this channel, just in case you come across something that may change your perception of this world...

DISCLAIMER: I'm a hobby baker that loves to be slightly improper. If you are looking for a sensible baker, then you are FAR from home.

P.S: For the people who do love the content, I would really appreciate it if you could like and subscribe to help the channel grow. I cannot do this without ya'll!

australian bakerbakerybread

Post a Comment

0 Comments