DELTARUNE! - With JC! - Chapter 1 - Finale Part 2: Flowers, Onions and Faucets

DELTARUNE! - With JC! - Chapter 1 - Finale Part 2: Flowers, Onions and Faucets

Hello everyone!

And so it comes to an end. Our journey through the first chapter of DELTARUNE. What an incredible ride it was. I know I was captivated from the moment I dove into this game and I truly feel like its something that has things for everyone. Even those who may not have previously enjoyed the previous works of Toby Fox, this game truly sparkles with character. It's an enjoyable journey that is easy to digest and briskly journey through while still having plenty to dig into for those fans who are seeking answers. I know I'm looking forward to continue the trek into Chapter 2 and I hope you all are as well.

Thanks for watching.
Hope you enjoy.
As always: Take it easy!



LEGAL STUFF!
(literally word from word from their website):
"If you do use music published by Materia Music Publishing, we ask you to please credit the appropriate composer/copyright holder in your video’s description. In the case of UNDERTALE or DELTARUNE, that means crediting Toby Fox as the composer and Materia Music Publishing as copyright administrator. Giving credit where it’s due is the right thing to do!"

DeltaruneToby FoxUndertale

Post a Comment

0 Comments