Crispina ffrench on the infinite benefits of reusing textiles

Crispina ffrench on the infinite benefits of reusing textiles

Crispina believes there is an infinity of wins in using our hands and waste textiles to make things, and connecting in this way proved vital during the pandemic. “The creative process is important for human survival. The added benefit of making from waste materials is we are nurturing the planet at the same time. I love working for myself, making things, making something that serves the planet, something that is useful for others and helps reduce waste materials.
“I’m turning waste into money. There’s no negativity in what I do, it is all benefiting people and the planet, and there’s the opportunity to grow that through the Stitcherhood to serve and nurture others who are using waste materials too.
I spoke with Crispina for my Churchill Fellowship study investigating ways that being more hands-on with clothes reduces waste and enhances wellbeing. #makingforwellbeing #ChurchillFellowship #slowclothing

Crispinaffrenchinfinite

Post a Comment

0 Comments