January26, 2022 Reading I did Ukraine/Russia/ Germany beforehand & C`19

January26, 2022 Reading I did Ukraine/Russia/ Germany beforehand  & C`19

#predictions #2023 #2022 #germany #russia #ukraine
*Closed Captions are always turned on. They can take a few hours to show.*
I did a reading on my old youtube channel, January 26, 2022 in regards to Russia Ukraine conflict and C 19 predictions.. I managed to find this in my old odysee Files/ Dated etc.. I speak of Germany

Amazon wish list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/LWORLPC1F77?ref_=wl_share ๐Ÿ™




๐Ÿ™Please Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/c/ALittleNorwegian

I am not monetized nor taking donations, I have an amazon wish list.
Amazon wish list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/LWORLPC1F77?ref_=wl_share ๐Ÿ™
































#psychictarot

























































#psychics #psychicpredictions#psychicreading #psychicskills #divination #clairvoyant #psychicreader #psychicmedium #mediumship #clairaudient #medium #predictions #prediction #news #worldnews #worldpredictions #worldpredictions2023 #celebritypredictions #celebritypsychic #psychicprophecy #soothsayer #visionary #vision #psychicmessages #psychicvision #spirituality #tarot #tarotreading #tarotreader #psychictarot #psychictarotreading #gemini #libra #aquarius #scorpio #cancer #pisces #taurus #capricorn #virgo #aries #leo #sagittarius #horoscopes #zodiacs #tarot

psychicpsychicpredictionsclairvoyant

Post a Comment

0 Comments