Look ulzzang - ⚠️ extremely powerful ⚠️ //호비Hobi subs//pls use with caution

Look ulzzang - ⚠️ extremely powerful ⚠️ //호비Hobi subs//pls use with caution

Published on 19th July 2021




Heyaa this the most powerful subliminal [I myself used it for few days before uploading and it’s HELLA powerful]

Tips-
~pls drink a lot of water or your head will pain
~be hydrated
~believe
~listen at volume u are comfortable with
~u can listen as many times as u want just remember to drink water cuz it’s powerful


It will give u intense results
Remember u are beautiful
I.L.Y hehehe
It includes detailed and powerful affirmations
I included a lot of affirmations









Benefits:

ideal results
clear skin
flawless skin
perfect desired skin
extremely invisible pores
tight pores
perfect desired face
Korean beauty
Korean skin
perfect face
perfect face shape
sharpest jaw line
small nose
desired nose
innocent eyes
desired hazel brown eyes
look extremely perfect, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, cute even without makeup
natural beauty
perfect natural glow
perfect life
desired life
Korean beauty
Korean look
cutest Korean beauty
cherry lips
extremely pretty, perfect, beautiful, gorgeous, cute, sexy, attractive
innocent looking
always extremely innocent
queen of innocence
perfect desired face
large eyes
big eyes
innocent eyes
mesmerising eyes
cute doe-like eyes
cute Korean eyes
cute big irises
large irises
desired eyes
thin nose
small nose
upturned nose
skinny nose
cute nose
small nostrils
cute nostrils
round nostrils
small alar base
thin pointed nasal tip
beautiful side profile
Korean side profile
full eyebrows
straight eyebrows
soft eyebrows
small face
small head
slim face
slim head
narrow face
narrow head
v-shaped face
v-shaped jawline
slim jawline
even skin tone
dainty bone structure
small bone structure
natural aegyo sal
prominent aegyo sal
flawless skin
perfect skin
clear skin
hairless skin
even skin
even skin tone
fair skin
extremely soft skin
airbrushed skin
long eyelashes
slim chin
desired lips
tinted red lips
soft lips
moisturized lips
extremely cute face
rid of discoloration in skin
Rid of hyperpigmentation in skin
rid of imperfections
rid of acne
rid of pimples
rid of moles
rid of unwanted freckles
defined face shape
symmetrical face
effortless beauty
desired ulzzang features
look like an ulzzang
desired hairline
longer baby hair
bright skin
radiant skin
glowing skin
white teeth
look extremely good on camera
v-shaped head
perfect vision
I am getting extremely immediate full subliminal results
I am getting subliminal results instantly
I am manifesting complete subliminal results
I am getting full results immediately
my subconscious acts on affirmations instantly
these affirmations instantly ingrained into my subconscious
my subconscious repeats positive affirmations on loop
my subconscious accepts positive affirmations instantly
I am getting instant subliminal results
i am getting fastest subliminal results in the world
i am in sync with my desires
I am seeing signs of my subliminal results
I am feeling tingles and sensations when listening to subliminals
my results amplified everytime i listen
my results go into DNA safely
I am getting extremely high vibrations
i have extreme faith in subliminals
I am getting extremely noticeable results
I can see full results
I can feel full subliminal results
affirmations have an extreme impact on me
my results are coming 1 billion times faster
I am getting results like i have been listening for 1000 years
my subconscious absorbs positive affirmations instantly
I attract full subliminal results
I manifest full subliminal results immediately
I already have full subliminal results
I have permanent subliminal results
I have desired subliminal results
I immune to headphones falling out when listening overnight
I have perfect subconscious mind
I peak subconscious
my subconscious understands affirmations at any speed
my subconscious understands layered affirmations




Hope u get your results
Ily
💜💜💜💜






Twitter - @jiminie75106929

Email - chr223400@gmail.com



Good luck for ur results

Byeeee sweetie

ulzzang⚠️extremely

Post a Comment

0 Comments