Nara -The First Permanent capital of Japan where deer have been regarded as Heavenly animals.

Nara  -The First Permanent capital of Japan where deer have been regarded as Heavenly animals.

In this video I have shared my experience of visiting the first official capital of Japan - Nara.


Japan's first permanent capital was established in the year 710 at Heijo, the city now known as Nara (奈良). Before that date, the capital used to be moved to a new location whenever a new emperor ascended to the throne.

However, as the influence and political ambitions of the city's powerful Buddhist monasteries grew to become a serious threat to the government, the capital was moved away from Nara to Nagaoka in 784 and a few years later to Kyoto.

Nara is located less than one hour from Kyoto and Osaka. Due to its past as the first permanent capital, the city remains full of historic treasures, including some of Japan's oldest and largest temples.



Hello,
My name is Pranav Jani . Welcome to my YouTube Channel. With the help of my YouTube channel I share my experiences with you. Thank you for watching my video.

I'm on Instagram ​https://instagram.com/pranav_jani_18

#Nara #TodaijiTemple #PlacestovisitinNara #DeerinNara #PlacestovisitinJapan #IndianinJapan #PranavJani

FirstPermanentcapital

Post a Comment

0 Comments