2021 CANCER LOVE TAROT READING for COUPLES | Examining Possible Narcissistic Tendencies

2021 CANCER LOVE TAROT READING for COUPLES | Examining Possible Narcissistic Tendencies

Cancer Tarot Card Reading for Couples, for the period of July 2021 thru December 2021/January 2022

Hi Soul Family! This is a LOVE reading for Couples! Today I have a 15 card spread covering the second half of 2021.

This reading involves pulling 15 cards in rows of 3 where we examine important keystones for couples spanning the next 6 months or so.

First row: You and your current mindset
Second row: Them and their current mindset
Third row: The union and it's current dynamics
Fourth row: Some advice for improving the relationship.
Fifth row: Possible Outcomes

Keep in mind this is a GENERAL reading for those looking for guidance.

Im still ramping up my uploads and working towards getting something new up EVERY SUNDAY, so do Subscribe to come back and view the fun and interesting layouts I am working on for you in the future!

If you like my reading style, please spread the word and show your support of my channel by liking and Subscribing.

And don't forget to tell 2 friends about my channel, so if they need to hear these messages as well, they know where to find me...;)

Much affection, Dot.

dragonflysoultarot@yahoo.com

Like me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/dragonflysoultarot/

Follow me on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/dragonflysoultarot/

Support my channel with your LIKES, COMMENTS and by SUBSCRIBING...:)

I want to extend an extra special THANK YOU to those who have subscribed, liked and commented - you are making this journey all worthwhile and my deepest wish is that these readings assist you in avoiding the potholes of life and allow you to sidestep and go around those obstacles. Much Much love and affection goes out to you!

Dot...:)

CANCER LOVE TAROT CARD READINGWATER SIGNSCANCER COUPLES

Post a Comment

0 Comments